The purpose of this post is to assists Unit Head in running Cinema Operations successfully, responsible for every aspect of the Cinema, from sales, budget control, maintain high operational standards of the unit, to maintain sopâ€™s, to increase profits, to Increase footfalls and Cost control
- Implements world class service strategies. Interacts with guests to troubleshoot on complaints. Ensures rendering of high quality services, resulting in customer delight.
- Assists the Unit Manager in developing and implementing strategic plans, marketing plans, budgets, ensure optimum customer satisfaction, profitability on an ongoing basis. Ensures smooth reordering of material and checking the material standard to ensure it is in accordance to the Company standards.
Maintains Cost of Goods sold as per the budgets defined, and control and minimize wastage/pilferage in routine processes. Ensures that all concerns during respective shifts are addressed and also communicated to the Unit Manager in detail. Upkeeps of the property and ensures that general preventive maintenance is as per the schedules defined. Ensures that all SOPs are adhered to and the Unit is not deviating from them at any stage.
Ensures safety of the property. Smoothens ingress and egress of patrons during the Operational hours of the cinema. Prepares duty rosters. Recruitment and training of Cinema Teams. Ensures that fire and first aid training is conducted for the cinema teams.
Mentors the associates to achieve high performance and low attrition. Ensures performance review for all the associates and provide quantitative feedback. Manages and develops Associates. Develops an understanding of the local market, including customer expectations. Actively participates in promoting the Unit through LAM plans. Advertises and promotes film schedules.Â
- Handles publicity material of movies. Tracks competition business /strategies and evolve or modify our strategies to increase sales. Manages the direct and indirect cost affecting the profitability of the company. Prepares reports, statistics, forecasts and financial accounts. Assists the Unit Manager in controlling the Unit expenditure within the agreed budgets. Liaisons with the local authorities as and when required.
- Maintains Weekly Sales Call Calendar and share it every week. Maintains a record of ticket vouchers sold and distributed and share it at the end of every week. Maintains the PTC Card Sales tracker and share it with the visitations team every week. Pitching to the corporate houses on a regular basis.
- Â Builds up retailer contacts for sales of tickets and coupons through them. Ensures implementation of the rolling marketing calendar published by the HO.Â Prepares sales kit for corporate houses, schools and colleges. Develops and dispatches quotations for Bulk Bookings to the clients. Creates awareness among the mall visitors and induce impulse purchase.
Â Generates advertisement revenue from local vendors. Ensures that all the non-registered users register on club Cinepolis at the Box Office. Handles customer queries related to club Cinepolis. Develops new channel partners. Weekly meetings with the current channel partners and handling their grievances. Provides the channel partners with necessary information as required.
The purpose of this post is to assists Unit Head in running Cinema Operations successfully, responsible for every aspect of the Cinema, from sales, budget control, maintain high operational standards of the unit, to maintain sopâ€™s, to increase profits,