- Supervises the functions of the department employees, facilities,
operations and cost on a day- to-day basis.Â
- Sets up targets/ goals for the department, makes constant effort to
achieve the same.
- To introduce new ways and means to minimize transaction time at box
office and at the concessions.
- Oversees the services of cinema from box-office to concessions and
cleaning, to ensure highest standards and quality services at all times.
- Conducts under the guidance of the Manager Operations, such
functions as hiring, employee orientation, staff training , on the job
performance, coaching and disciplinary action if necessary, to ensure
appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains the record systems.
- Ensures compliance with all legal requirements in connection with
- Maintains minimum stock levels of all items and participates in
inventories on weekly basis.
- Make rosters on a weekly basis for box office, ushering, concession
staff and strictly control manpower costs.
- Engage in Audit clarification in liaison with the finance manager.
- Have strictest controls on cash handling, making revenue drop
reports and ensure that there is no pilferage of moneys and safe
procedures of money handling is adhered to.Â
P&L,Budgeting,Team Training,Team Handling,Customer Satisfaction,Inventory Management,Food Costing etc.